Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Mai 24, 2012

Bar Refaeli smiles while making an appearance on Conan O'Brien



Bar Refaeli: 'No One Hits on Me!'
Bar Refaeli smiles while making an appearance on Conan on Tuesday (May 22).
“Let’s put it this way, no one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It’s like, it’s very sad, actually,” the 26-year-old model replied when asked how frequently she gets asked out.
As for what she looks for in a guy, “The first thing I notice is his teeth. I have a fetish. [I like] a great smile and really white, bright teeth.”
Bar, who also chatted about toppingMaxim‘s Hot 100 list, promoted herunder.me clothing line and promised to gift host Conan O’Brien with pieces from the collection.
“I actually wanted to get you some [underwear] and then I know you asked for large or extra large and production said extra small, so I wasn’t sure,” she joked.






1 Kommentar:

  1. Geht beim MAC kein Photo Impact? ich hab das XL,ist mein lieblingsprogram

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~