Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Mai 10, 2012


Brooklyn Decker Talks Snot Bubbles on 'Today'

Brooklyn Decker Talks Snot Bubbles on 'Today'
Brooklyn Decker rocks a Maje skirt and top while leaving the Today show studio on Wednesday (May 9) in NYC.
“En route to the @TodayShow this morning (after oversleeping by an hour, naturally) and still on time! Woop woop! Tune in!” 25-year-old model and actresstweeted.
Brooklyn, who attended the What to Expect When You’re Expectingscreening the night before, chatted about her other movie, Battleship, and how she was eventually cast in the action flick.
“They kept bringing me in [for auditions] and telling me I wasn’t tough enough. And I’m thinking, this is torture,” she shared.
“My director said, ‘You have to make snot bubbles if you want this part,” Brooklyn recalled. “And so I went to the bathroom, blew my nose, and somehow made snot bubbles.”
FYI: Brooklyn finished off her look with Giambattista Valli shoes.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~