Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Mai 10, 2012


Lauren Conrad: 'Fashion Is About Having Fun'

Lauren Conrad: 'Fashion Is About Having Fun'
Lauren Conrad heads into LAX airport in Los Angeles for an afternoon flight on Sunday (April 29).
The 26-year-old author and designer walked along with a guy friend towards security.
Earlier last week, Lauren promoted her new book, “The Fame Game,” at The Grove with a bright pink pony tail.
“I figure that I might as well have fun experimenting while I’m still young. And it’s only temporary so it’s really not that big of a commitment…,” Lauren wrote about her dipped pink locks.
She added, “Fashion is about having fun and taking chances. Plus the pink tipped pony added the perfect pop of color to my otherwise monochromatic look.”
WOULD YOU TRY hot pink tips?


2 Kommentare:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~