Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, Juni 19, 2012

Emma Stone Used to Think She Was the 'Goofy, Wonky One'



Emma Stone Used to Think She Was the 'Goofy, Wonky One'
Emma Stone eats some pink cotton candy on the cover of New York magazine’s latest issue.
Here’s what the 23-year-old Amazing Spider-Man actress had to share:
On her worst quality: “I ­project things onto situations that aren’t necessarily happening … I’ll think that someone is saying something or thinking something, and I’ll react emotionally as if that were the truth. Sometimes I think someone is whispering to someone else about me, and I get sad, and then I’m reacting like I’m sad for hours when it really isn’t happening.”
On her thoughts about Jim Carrey’s crush: “I’ve always had like weird connections with men in their forties and fifties. I mean, not in a creepy way. I’ve never been attracted to them. But I have always become, like, pals with guys in that age group.”
On looks: “The pretty thing … It was never a value to me growing up. I always thought I was like the goofy, wonky one.”
For more on Emma, check out Vulture.com!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh vraiment ta maman est française?? :P C'est vraiment bien, donc elle t'a apprit le français! ^^
    Moi, mes deux parents sont portugais et donc il me l'ont apprit depuis que je suis petite! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~