Friendly Blogs

Montag, Juli 09, 2012

Ashley Greene - Esquire Photo Shoot Video


Ashley Greene: 'Esquire' Feature!
Ashley Greene is pretty in pink in this sexy new shoot for Esquire‘s August 2012 issue, on newsstands now.
Here is what the 26-year-old Butteractress had to share with the mag:
On never feeling at home: “You make five [Twilight] movies with the same people and they really do feel like family. But film those same five movies in different locations, and none of the locations ever really feels like home.”
On not being a party girl: “In my second year in Los Angeles, when I was eighteen, I wasn’t getting any bookings, so I stopped going out, stopped partying. It was a matter of getting to the work. I had to focus.”
On her hit film series: “What Twilight gave me was years to consider how I wanted to work otherwise.”
For more from Ashley, visit Esquire.com!

Ashley Greene’s “Esquire” Photo Shoot 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~