Dear friends,
 
Sorry for all the exclamation marks. I am excited:)
 
1) My iTunes Live Session EP, which I recorded & filmed with strings at Capitol Records Studio is out and today it's #13 on the iTunes Pop Charts (US).
 
You can purchase it for a low price and also stream all the videos for free on the EP iTunes page.
 
Please click HERE to access it and watch the videos - share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and otherwise! Thank you so much. Any little bit really helps and it's really word of mouth that makes things happen.
 
2) My new little video for 'Breakfast with Chopin' is out now and premiered on AOL. Watch it HERE. The Breakfast with Chopin EP has been remastered for iTunes and re-released, so get it on iTunes, as well
 
3) Reminder: I am performing a special show in NYC this Friday night, the 20th, to celebrate: Rockwood Music Hall, 9 PM.
 
4) More exciting things and exclamation marks coming shortly... for now, lots of love -
 
elizaveta