Friendly Blogs

Sonntag, Juli 08, 2012

Goodbye London 2012:-(





Nastia Liukin waves goodbye to the crowds after competing during the 2012 U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Team Trials held at HP Pavilion on Sunday night (July 1) in San Jose, Calif.
Unfortunately, the 22-year-old gymnast didn’t quality for the London team.
“Of course I wanted to go out and put two good performances out there and end my career that way, so it’s a little upsetting,” Nastia told Sporting News. “Today is something that I’ll remember for the rest of my life. It can easily compare to winning the all-around gold medal to me. Those are pretty much the two highlights of my career … winning an all-around gold medal and getting a standing ovation not once but twice.”
She added on Twitter a few hours later, “Thank you to the 18,000 people that gave me a standing ovation tonight. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life. Most importantly…Thank u to my parents & special people in my life that always kept me calm, believed in me & shown their love & support.”


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~