Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Juli 06, 2012

Rihanna - Harper's Bazaar Cover August 2012



Rihanna Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' August 2012
Rihanna rocks a Calvin Klein dress and Neil Lane bracelet on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar‘s August 2012 cover.
Here’s what the 24-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag, which hits newsstands on July 17:
On her body: “I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life! I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
On falling in love: “When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~