Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, September 06, 2012

Emma Watson - Glamour UK October 2012 Cover




Emma Watson looks gorgeous in Zac Posen on the cover of Glamour UK‘s October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 6.
Here is what the 22-year-old Perks of Being a Wallflower actress had to share with the mag:
On dating and relationships: “I wish someone had told me at 15: ‘You accept the love that you think you deserve’. “I would have approached my relationships completely differently if they had. I like this idea of quality control: that we don’t have to accept just anyone into our lives. People talk about love as though it just happens to you – as though you’re a victim in it all, when actually you can make good choices and bad. But women have a natural tendency to want to nurture and take care of men. You always think that the guy is going to end up coming around and that you’re going to be the one that saves him – like the Oasis song. Actually I don’t think that you can change other people, but women always hope for the best.”
On girls putting themselves down these days: “It makes me sad to hear girls constantly putting themselves down. We have these unbelievably high expectations of ourselves, when actually we’re human beings and out bodies have a function. We say that the pressure is coming from men but actually it’s from each other. I think women feel so much pressure these days and it can turn us against each other. But we really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to.”
On fashion favorites: “My all-time favorites are probably the white Alexander McQueendress I wore to the Empire Awards and the vintage Ossie Clark dress I found in a shop around the corner from my house.”
For more from Emma, visit GlamourMagazine.co.uk!




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~