Friendly Blogs

Montag, September 03, 2012

Gabby Douglas - Vanity Fair


Gabby Douglas: Vanity Fair Feature!
Gabby Douglas poses in front of the United States of America flag in this new shot from the October 2012 issue of Vanity Fair magazine.
The 16-year-old All Around Olympic medalist and her family opened up to the glossy about her journey to the 2012 Olympics.

“I love all the attention, people noticing me,” Gabby shared in the feature. “‘There’s the gymnast. There she is!’’”
Vanity Fair‘s October issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on September 5th, and nationally, on the iPad, and on the Nook, September 11th.

1 Kommentar:

  1. i love her.
    Her interview with Oprah is so interesting and very beautiful.
    I am sure she will do great things and go very far!

    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

    Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~