Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, September 13, 2012

Jessica Simpson - Weight Watchers Adv. Video



Jessica Simpson's Weight Watchers Commercial - Watch Now!
Jessica Simpson shows off her post-baby body after making an appearance on Katie on Monday (September 10) in New York City.
The 31-year-old entertainer was joined by her fiance Eric Johnson for lunch after her big reveal on the talk show.
“I’m very nervous!” Jessica said during her appearance. “I just had a lot of pressure on me to lose the baby weight. Today was one of my goals: getting here, feeling comfortable. I feel beautiful today!”
Jessica also revealed that she’s lost more than 40 pounds and also showed the first clip of her Weight Watcherscommercial, in which she intentionally did not reveal her body.

Jessica Simpson’s Weight Watchers Commercial – Watch Now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~