Friendly Blogs

Samstag, September 08, 2012

Kristen Stewart - British Vogue Cover October 2012



Kristen Stewart Covers 'British Vogue' October 2012
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of British Vogue‘s October 2012 issue in aGucci dress.
Here is what the 22-year-old Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress had to share with the mag:
On struggling to play it cool in this industry: “I know if you haven’t thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can’t. People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I’m not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people. Like if I were to sit down and think, ‘OK, I’m really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?’ I wouldn’t know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can’t.”
On going blonde for On the Road: “I feel like my whole body rejects it, but it was really important for the character. It was like learning an accent!”
On having empathy for the Beat generation: “There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardized version. It’s not necessarily a rebellious thing, it’s just who they are. That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I’m fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn’t even alive then. It’s the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don’t get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive.”
For more from Kristen, visit Vogue.co.uk!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Schön das du wieder da bist liebes.Hast du ein paar schöne Bilder gemacht? Möchte mal sehen wie es dort aussieht :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~