Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, Oktober 30, 2012

Taylor Swift - Cosmopolitan December 2012


Taylor Swift is bold and beautiful on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s December 2012 issue, on newsstands November 6.
Here’s what the 22-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On what she can’t handle in a relationship: “I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you. It’s a conscious thing: it’s a common-sense thing…I just don’t ever want to end up in a relationship that isn’t fair ever again.”

On her feelings in past relationships:
 “I need that unexplainable spark…I just need to see someone and feel ‘Oh, no, uh-oh.’ It’s only happened a few times in my life, but I feel like if I was gonna be with someone forever, it would be because I saw them and I thought, ‘Oh, no.’ I’ve had a lot of dark and twisty situations happen, enough to realize that when someone exhibits signs of evoking a dark and twisty relationship and dark and twisty feelings, it’s not interesting to me. I’ve learned when to get out. I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of.”
On what else she could imagine herself doing, besides music: “Being a mom full time, doing everything for my kids, having a bunch of them. One day, I’m sure. But that’s the only other thing that could be as thrilling for me as doing this.”



5 Kommentare:

  1. Such a great post.

    Lot of inspiration on your blog.

    we can follow each other if you want?
    (via gfc, bloglovin, facebook maybe)

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for stopping by dear!I like your blog,how about following each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very nice blog...love the design.
    :-)
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow
    you then back again.;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~