Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, März 14, 2013

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas - DWTS 2013


Mark Ballas makes his way through LAX Airport on Monday (March 11) in Los Angeles.
The 26-year-old dancer is hard at work practicing for the new season of Dancing with the Stars with his partner Aly Raisman. The 18-year-old Olympic gymnast also just arrived in town.
“I didn’t really think about whether I’d get Mark, but I was really excited when I found out, which was, like, two days before we did Good Morning America,” the 18-year-old Olympic gymnast told TVGuide. “He’s so creative and he did such a great job with Shawn [Johnson], and we’re getting along really well.”
Watch Mark and Aly‘s first dance rehearsal in the video below! Stay tuned for DWTS on Monday nights @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC!


1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~