Friendly Blogs

Samstag, März 09, 2013

Michelle Williams - AnOthermagazine‘s Spring/Summer 2013


Michelle Williams rocks a high fashion hat and a casual outfit on the cover of AnOthermagazine‘s Spring/Summer 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 32-year-old Oz the Great and Powerful actress had to share with the mag:
On finding a perfect balance: “I guess realising that there is no such thing as a perfect balance, it’s not like riding a bicycle, you don’t want to just figure it out and stay on track.I find that when I’m working, there are only two things: there’s my work and the kid, everything else has to fall away.”
On choosing her role in Oz the Great and Powerful: “I guess I wanted to spend as much time investigating the best sides of someone as I’ve spent investigating the other side, thinking about what makes somebody great and admirable and strong, and I found all of these things trickled into Glinda the Good Witch.”
On accepting herself: “I think it had something to do with hitting my thirties, I feel much more accepting of myself, like having a clear picture of myself that includes all of my flaws. But no, I don’t feel settled, I don’t feel like I have everything in a place where I want it to stay.”
For more from Michelle, visit anothermag.com! 














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~