Friendly Blogs

Samstag, März 30, 2013

Naomi Watts - Good Health April 2013


Naomi Watts Covers 'Good Health' Magazine April 2013
Naomi Watts graces the cover of Good Health magazine’s April 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 44-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On cosmetic surgery: “Never say never – and I certainly don’t judge anyone who does it. But most of the characters I play are going through some kind of emotional turmoil, so my job requires me to have expression. If my face was froze, what right do I have to play that part? All the women who haven’t anything to their faces are still able to play great roles. And some of the ones who have done something have messed it up- they look freakish. Anyway, for me it’s about playing women with rich lives – and the longer the life, the deeper the wrinkles.”
On her favorite ways to get exercise: “I do Pilates, dance-cardio and yoga to keep in good form. I also play tennis because I love the sport. The competitive side to it makes it much more fun than just doing workouts.”
On having a family and a career: “There’s so much going on and [I’m] trying to balance being a mum with a career. It’s great that I’ve got both things but there are times when it’s a struggle. Sleep is often something I’m deprived of. But I feel so rich inside – I feel blessed to be a mother. For me, it’s been a way of fulfilling a long-buried childhood dream. I had always wanted to be a mother but when I was desperately searching for work in LA after I moved there from Australia, any thoughts of family were very distant indeed and it seemed that it might never happen for me.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~