Friendly Blogs

Freitag, März 08, 2013

Vanessa Hudgens - Cosmopolitan Magazine March 2013







Vanessa Hudgens shows off her bohemian style in this brand new feature from Cosmopolitan‘s April 2013 issue, featuring cover girl Kim Kardashian.
Here’s what the 24-year-old Spring Breakers actress had to share with the mag:

On the Coachella Music Festival:
 “The first time I went, I thought, ‘This is heaven.’ You just feel completely free. I’m going to go every single year until I die.”
On her gypsy style: “I’m a total gypsy bohemian. If I could go back in time, I’d be front row for Janis Joplin at Woodstock!”
Vanessa‘s boyfriend Austin Butler also chatted with the mag!
On what he looks for in a girl: “Someone who is selfless in nature and cares about others—that’s such a huge thing for me. How someone treats a waiter or doorman can tell you so much about a person. And I’m attracted to someone who is a hard worker and is passionate about what they do.”
For more from Vanessa, visit Cosmopolitan.comBigger picture inside…

1 Kommentar:

  1. I secretly love love love love love Vanessa. She is so pretty and spontaneous.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~