Friendly Blogs

Freitag, April 05, 2013

Emma Watson - GQ UK May 2013


















Emma Watson looks gorgeous on the cover of British GQ‘s May 2013 issue, on newsstands April 4.
Here’s what the 22-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On her character in Bling Ring: “The character is everything that I felt strongly against – she’s superficial, materialistic, vain, amoral. She’s all of these things and I realised that I hated her. How do you play someone you hate? But I found it really interesting and it gave me a whole new insight into what my job, or my role as an actress, could be.”
On a role she doesn’t want to play: “Really I was open-minded about doing anything, but the one thing I didn’t want to do was get myself into a corset because I was worried I’d never get out again.”
On choosing to do Bling Ring: “I had to dive into something really different. This has been a really big departure for me; it’s a really big character. That’s so exciting for me because it meant I was really acting.”
For more from Emma, visit GQ-magazine.co.uk

2 Kommentare:

  1. Verblüffend, wie sich Emma Watson entwickelt hat! Vom kleinen, süßen Mädchen in Harry Potter zu einer unglaublich hübschen, starken und selbstbewussten Frau mit einer Wahnsinns-Ausstrahlung! Bitte gerne mehr davon :-) ... LG aus Wien,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mir hat sie mit den kurzen Haaren auch richtig gut gefallen, aber sie mausert sich tatsächlich, wie Katja schon schreibt, von Monat zu Monat vom kleinen Mädchen zum absolut ernstzunehmenden (Welt-)star.

    Außerdem glaube ich, dass sie ganz schön intelligent ist.

    Alles Liebe und ein wunderschönes Wochenende wünscht Dir von Herzen, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~