Friendly Blogs

Montag, April 29, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow - People Magazine May 2013


Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People‘s World’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2013!
The 40-year-old actress topped the list of beautiful ladies in the entertainment industry, which also includes Jennifer Lawrence,Kerry WashingtonAmanda SeyfriedZooey DeschanelHalle Berry and Kelly Rowland.
“Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup. That’s what they’re used to,” Gwyneth told the mag. As for her husband, Chris Martin, “He’ll make a joke about it. If I’ve gotten fully dressed up, he’ll be like, ‘Oh, wow! You’re Gwyneth Paltrow!’ Because he’s used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair.”
For more from Gwyneth, visit People.com!










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~