Friendly Blogs

Samstag, April 13, 2013

Jordana Brewster - Ocean Drive April 2013


Jordana Brewster is sultry chic on the cover of Ocean Drive‘s April 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On filming dangerous scenes for the Fast & Furious franchise: “I had a stunt double who was really good, but I did do some of my own. [Director] Justin [Lin] is kind of hard-core. He’s from the independent film world and wants the real shot. There’s one scene where I’m running with a baby, and it’s not a doll! I was so afraid I’d shake the baby too much. And shooting in Puerto Rico, I tore my hand open and had to go to the ER. First we Super Glued it, but I realized that was just not a good idea.”
On plastic surgery: “I haven’t started yet, but I’m definitely not against it. If there are tools out there, why not use them? On the other hand, I really need my forehead for acting. I need to be able to crease it and express myself, so I don’t think I’d go crazy on the Botox. If I could just wake up and have bigger boobs, that would be fun. Shallow but honest. Emotionally, I work on myself constantly, so I’m okay on that end.”
On the downsides of being a celebrity: “I think camera phones are a pain in the ass. Someone will think you’re rude if you’re just not into taking a picture that day, and then the next thing you know, it ends up on Twitter. There’s this instant access to people that’s a little bit scary… The ability to talk to your fans is really great, but it’s scary to think about everything that’s uploaded to the Internet.”
For more from Jordana, visit OceanDrive.com.







1 Kommentar:

  1. Na, dass nenn ich doch mal wahren Style - sieht alles unglaublich en vogue aus :)

    Alles Liebe von Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~