Friendly Blogs

Montag, Juli 01, 2013

Shakira - Elle US July 2013


Shakira is super sexy on the cover of Ellemagazine’s July 2013 issue, on newsstands June 25.
Here’s what the 36-year-old The Voice judge had to share with the mag:
On her relationship with Gerard Pique: “He has his own world and that’s actually one of the healthiest things about the relationship. I know that he’s the one person who is with me not because of any interest other than the love than unites us. There’s nothing I can offer him beyond my womanhood – does that word exist in English?”
On being a new mom: “I’m still trying to figure it out. And I have a feeling I will try to do the same for the rest of my life. Some people put it like it’s very idyllic, some people put it like it’s a torturing experience, but it’s not quite one thing or the other. It’s like life – it comes with everything.”
On where her music is headed next: “I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I’m fine that way. I don’t need to remain faithful to any concept, you know.”
For more from Shakira, visit Elle.com.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~