Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, Dezember 18, 2013

Emmy Rossum - Esquire Magazine January 2014

Emmy Rossum goes topless for a feature in Esquire magazine’s January issue, out on newsstands now!
Here’s what the 27-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On her dog Cinnamon: “He was a present. I wanted a Rhodesian ridgeback. But I had a really shitty boyfriend who gave him to me. And, of course, when a really cute dog shows up on your doorstep, you can’t be like, Yeah, no. You’re like, Oh, yay, puppy! Also: Never get your girlfriend a pet that she didn’t know she was getting.”
On seeing a bloody body near her home: “Last weekend, I was pulling out of my house, and I saw a body in the road and blood everywhere. This guy had been hit by a car. I called 911 and stayed with him. You see how lucky you are to be alive. All the Hollywood bullshit and accolades and money really doesn’t matter. It just gives you a slightly nicer house and slightly nicer food and slightly shinier hair.”
On Skype dates: “A friend of mine is in a long-distance relationship. They have dates on Skype. They’ll both watch the same movie and … play.”





http://cornerofheaven1.blogspot.ro

2 Kommentare:

  1. She is so hot :)
    I am inviting you to enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She is stunning.

    www.candycrow.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~