Friendly Blogs

Freitag, April 04, 2014

Kirsten Dunst - Harper's Bazaar UK Magazine May 2014 Cover

Kirsten Dunst is surrounded by flowers on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK magazine’s May 2014 issue.
Here’s what the 31-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On relationship roles: “I feel like the feminine has been a little undervalued. We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother, cooking—it’s a valuable thing my mom created. And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armor. I’m sorry. You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. That’s why relationships work.”
On her Two Faces of January co-star Viggo Mortensen: “He’s surprisingly hilarious. The first time I met him, he was very reserved. It was in an elevator. I was like, ‘Hi.’ He was like, ‘Oh, hi.’ I learned later he was very shy. So I was nervous, even a little scared, to work with him. I thought, ‘This is going to be intense.’ Then I got the whole other side, which I don’t think many people know. He should do comedy, I’ve told him that… I’m sure he wouldn’t be happy with people knowing how fun he is.”
On wanting to direct one day: “I would love it. I love getting immersed in things and being busy all the time. It’s just that I’m not going to write my own script. I don’t think I can, I honestly don’t. It would be easier to find a book to adapt. But, I’m not interested in directing right now. Maybe in three years. Who knows? Maybe I’ll have children then. I probably will – one day – want to try it,”





1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~