Friendly Blogs

Samstag, April 19, 2014

Kirsten Dunst - W Magazine - Summer Special

Kirsten Dunst gets her close up on the cover of W magazine’s special Summer Pleasures issue.
Here’s what the 31-year-old actress, who was interviewed by frequent collaborator Sofia Coppola, had to share with the mag:
On nudity in films: “I don’t mind it if it feels appropriate for the film, but it’s never not nerve-racking.”
On if she’d want to direct one day: “Yes. I know that when I find the story, I’ll be completely absorbed in wanting to direct. I haven’t given myself a fair chance at that yet. I’ve directed two short films, and I’ve really enjoyed it.”
On what she’d do if she wasn’t an actress:“I love interior design—maybe I’d do that, but if I did an interior, I’d want to live in it. I would stick to a creative job.”
On if acting was her right career path: “I did evaluate it at one point in my life, but it has changed and evolved for me, and I love it even more now.”














































1 Kommentar:

  1. She is gorgeous and feel that she is a very genuine person..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~