Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, August 20, 2014

Diane Kruger - Instyle Your Look - Fall

Diane Kruger gets glamorous for InStyle magazine’s Fall 2014 special issue of Your Look!
Here’s what the 38-year-old The Bridgeactress had to share with the mag:
On her relationship with carbs and food:“In L.A., you’re the devil if you eat bread. Josh and I went to Paris over Christmas, and he gained, like, 15 pounds. The bread! White chocolate! Risotto! Pâté! My friend lives out in Normandy on a farm, and she makes her own foie gras. And then the wine. All we did was eat and drink – it was so fun.”
On choosing to not have a stylist: “I started out my career in Europe, in French films, where nobody enlists a stylist. When I first came here, I found that people have a team – the hairstylist, the makeup artist, the stylist – and for a time I did that, but I did not like anything they were giving me. I have a basic idea of what I want, and having a stylist just seems way more fuss than necessary to get dressed.”
On her love of Paris: “I consider myself half French. That’s where I think I want to raise my children, where I see myself growing old. Maybe because I’m European, their way of life is very close to what I know. I’ve always loved Paris. When I went there it was my first time ever on a plane. From the moment I arrived, I was like, I’m never leaving.”
On being German: “People always think I’m dainty when they meet me, but I’m really not. I’m very German – we’re not made out of sugar.”

FYI: Diane is wearing a Stella McCartney dress, Tiffany & Co. bracelet, and H Stern earrings.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~