Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, September 09, 2014

Kirsten Dunst - Red Magazine September 2014

Kirsten Dunst graces the cover of Red magazine’s September 2014 issue, out on newsstands on Thursday (August 7)!
Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On babies: “I’m in baby mode because two of my really good friends are pregnant right now. One of them is pretty chilled and the other’s like, ‘I can’t wait to have a glass of wine!’ I love it though. We’ve already picked her girl’s name, it’s done! I think 33 is a good age to have your first baby.”
On staying relaxed: “I’m not as worried as I used to be. When I was younger, if I wasn’t working, I would get anxiety. I’d feel like I should be doing something. But now I’m so good at chilling out. In my thirties I’ve become really good friends with relaxing. I have a girlfriend who lives in London – one of the ones who’s pregnant – and we sit in bed all day, watching movies and ordering food in. Not everyone can do that. Some people are like, ‘I have to get outside, I have to do something.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m actually fine not doing anything.’ I lost that part of myself. I’m sure one day, if I have kids, the anxiety of life will come back again, because you’re worried about somebody else.”
On her next 10 years: “There could be wonderful things that happen, horrible things that happen. You don’t know what’s going to happen in the next 10 years. But I get asked that question a lot because I’m in my thirties and it’s like: time to get married and have babies, right? That’s the vibe. Well, I already have a mother to ask those questions, so nobody else needs to!’”








1 Kommentar:

  1. i like the way she answers to thw questions , cannt wait to seee her with babies
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~